Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching.

It is really difficult to describe what I do without sounding like either a stalker or a money-fiend, but I promise you that I am neither. What I enjoy most about my industry is the ability and opportunity to build relationships with people, and over the course of the last month, I have had several really great opportunities to do what I love. Yay.

So having met lots of people in the last few weeks, I wrote several of them letters that not only thanked them for coming but also expressed my joy (that word sounds super cheesy) in getting to finally meet the people behind our organization.

On Thursday, one of these notes netted us $3000.

I made my first money!! Ahhhh!!

So pumped.

1 comment:

  1. You should blog more.

    And read my blog.

    And Im praying about coming out to see you. Because I miss you and I think that would be awesome.

    Phone date soon? Yes please!!

    ReplyDelete